Building on the foundation of the Fundamentals Level 1, the Intermediate Level 2 course offers participants an opportunity to deepen their awareness and explore their patterns and centering practice in a large variety of situations.
The Intermediate Level 2 course will introduce you to:
- Working with the bokken (japanese wooden practice sword) to raise energy and increase your capacity for positive power, especially when speaking up
- Working with greater inspiration to address challenges more easily
- Aligning your body and speech to become more effective at influencing the environment
Building on the foundation of Fundamentals Level 1, the Intermediate Level 2 course offers participants an opportunity to deepen their awareness and maintain a centered presence in a wide variety of situations and challenges.You will strengthen your presence, your self-confidence, your compassion and even your sense of humor.
Specifically, Level 2 exercises will allow you to
- align your body language with your verbal communication
- center yourself under any sort of pressure and after loss or failure
- communicate what matters to you in a fully embodied way
- reinforce the power of your intention
- receive difficult feedback while remaining open and not taking things personally
- persevere despite lack of support and negative opinions
- step back and reflect before responding to demands made of you
- face multiple demands and learn to say no respectfully
- cut through to the essentials
- reveal what you really want and what level of ambition is right for you now…
You will learn how to use the Bokken (Japanese wooden sword) to raise your energy and increase your capacity for positive power, especially when speaking up.
NB: Access to Wendy Palmer’s Retreats is reserved only for those who have undertaken Levels 1 & 2. So, don’t delay, register with us soon.