The key to performance and well-being
In Leadership Embodiment level 1, you will learn simple and powerful ways to connect mind and body, develop a strong relaxed and stable leadership presence and align with your purpose in the midst of action and challenging work situations.
You will identify the ways in which your behavior and habitual reactions limit you, and you will learn to shift to an open relaxed and centered state while under pressure.
Level 1 introduces practices for cultivating the 3 Leadership Competencies:
- Being inclusive, especially in difficult situations
- Listening to everything that is being said without taking things personally
- Speaking up for what we believe in, even when there is strong resistance
You will leave with unforgettable insights and simple tools and practices that you can use in everyday work and throughout your life.
Building on the foundation of Fundamentals level 1, the Intermediate level 2 course offers participants an opportunity to deepen their awareness and maintain a centered presence in a wide variety of situations and challenges.You will strengthen your presence, your self-confidence, your compassion and even your sense of humor.
Specifically, Level 2 exercises will allow you to
- align your body language with your verbal communication
- center yourself under any sort of pressure and after loss or failure
- communicate what matters to you in a fully embodied way
- reinforce the power of your intention
- receive difficult feedback while remaining open and not taking things personally
- persevere despite lack of support and negative opinions
- step back and reflect before responding to demands made of you
- face multiple demands and learn to say no respectfully
- cut through to the essentials
- reveal what you really want and what level of ambition is right for you now…
You will learn how to use the Bokken (Japanese wooden sword) to raise your energy and increase your capacity for positive power, especially when speaking up.
Présence & Leadership
Présence & Leadership
Un programme d’Embodiment unique en France.
6 journées réparties sur l’année / 3 formules
- Intégrer plus profondément les enseignements des fondamentaux de Présence & Leadership et ancrer votre pratique personnelle en étant soutenu de façon régulière.
- 6 matinées
- Approfondir la connaissance de vous-même à travers l’intelligence du corps et découvrir d’autres approches d’Embodiment.
- 6 journées + un parcours de développement personnalisé en intersession sur toute l’année.
Le parcours certifiant praticien professionnel
- Vous sentir encore plus outillés et légitimes pour intervenir professionnellement avec le corps en groupe ou en individuel dans les organisations.
- La formule développement (6j.) + un séminaire de certification (2j) + une journée de supervision (soit 9 jours).
The Social Presencing Theater by her creator, Arawana Hayashi
Part 1 : Social Presencing Theater Basics: A two day introductory program into the basic practices of Social Presencing Theater
Part 2 : Social Presencing Theater – Village Intensive : A one day deepening of the practice of the Village
Relational Flow through UZAZU Embodiment Intelligence
with Embodiment Master Trainer and UZAZU Founder Dylan Newcomb
A Three Day UZAZU Workshop in Paris
September 17-18-19 2020
through UZAZU Embodiment Intelligence
A Live 3-Day Workshop with Pre & Post-Workshop Online Support, for:
Coaches, Counselors, Consultants, and other Helping Professionals
with Embodiment Master Trainer and UZAZU Founder Dylan Newcomb.
Learn to quickly identify your client’s specific underlying relational challenges and the nervous system imbalances that go along with them. Then learn a complete set of embodied practices & interventions that can ease-fully bring the system back into balance and support your clients to experience more ease, connection, and flow in their personal and professional relationships
Retreat with Wendy Palmer
This residential retreat with Wendy Palmer is a unique occasion for healing and deepening your experience.
It’s an opportunity for you to refine your Presence practices with the creator of Leadership Embodiment.
It’s also a time to step back and reset yourself in an exceptional setting with the support of a peer group committed, like you, to finding authentic connections, power, openness and stability in their work and personal life.
The retreat lasts 5 days and the number of participants is limited to 16.
Access to Retreats is exclusively reserved for those who’ve already undertaken LE training Levels 1 & 2.