The key to performance and well-being
In Leadership Embodiment level 1, you will learn simple and powerful ways to connect mind and body, develop a strong relaxed and stable leadership presence and align with your purpose in the midst of action and challenging work situations.
You will identify the ways in which your behavior and habitual reactions limit you, and you will learn to shift to an open relaxed and centered state while under pressure.
Level 1 introduces practices for cultivating the 3 Leadership Competencies:
- Being inclusive, especially in difficult situations
- Listening to everything that is being said without taking things personally
- Speaking up for what we believe in, even when there is strong resistance
You will leave with unforgettable insights and simple tools and practices that you can use in everyday work and throughout your life.
Building on the foundation of Fundamentals level 1, the Intermediate level 2 course offers participants an opportunity to deepen their awareness and maintain a centered presence in a wide variety of situations and challenges.You will strengthen your presence, your self-confidence, your compassion and even your sense of humor.
Specifically, Level 2 exercises will allow you to
- align your body language with your verbal communication
- center yourself under any sort of pressure and after loss or failure
- communicate what matters to you in a fully embodied way
- reinforce the power of your intention
- receive difficult feedback while remaining open and not taking things personally
- persevere despite lack of support and negative opinions
- step back and reflect before responding to demands made of you
- face multiple demands and learn to say no respectfully
- cut through to the essentials
- reveal what you really want and what level of ambition is right for you now…
You will learn how to use the Bokken (Japanese wooden sword) to raise your energy and increase your capacity for positive power, especially when speaking up.
Présence & Leadership
Présence & Leadership
Un programme d’Embodiment unique en France.
6 journées réparties sur l’année / 3 formules
- Intégrer plus profondément les enseignements des fondamentaux de Présence & Leadership et ancrer votre pratique personnelle en étant soutenu de façon régulière.
- 6 matinées
- Approfondir la connaissance de vous-même à travers l’intelligence du corps et découvrir d’autres approches d’Embodiment.
- 6 journées + un parcours de développement personnalisé en intersession sur toute l’année.
Le parcours certifiant praticien professionnel
- Vous sentir encore plus outillés et légitimes pour intervenir professionnellement avec le corps en groupe ou en individuel dans les organisations.
- La formule développement (6j.) + un séminaire de certification (2j) + une journée de supervision (soit 9 jours).
The Voice of the Leader : Tone, Embodiment and Authenticity
Increase your capacity to create resonance and connection through your voice.
This intensive is a unique opportunity to explore the profound relationship between voice, presence and leadership in an inspiring, systematic, and practical way. Recognizing the impact of your voice will enhance your ability to generate more sympathetic resonance and beneficial connections around you and in your professional life.
For the first time in France, the Voice of the Leader Founder Silvia Nakkach.
Uzazu, Dynamic Embodiment Training with Dylan Newcomb
Learn simple, embodiment practices that quickly connect you more deeply to yourself and to others, and empower you to show up more fully in the flow of life.
For the first time in Europe in 6 years, UZAZU Founder Dylan Newcomb
The Power of Beneficent Intention
with Corky Quakenbush
Diffusing conflicts through embodying the power of beneficent intention.
“We need to wrap our enemy in our heart” O. Sensei Ueshiba
This workshop is experiential and the learning happens directly through your body. This makes understanding immediate and the outcome spectacular.
Corky Quakenbush teachings use somatic intelligence (the experience of self through the unification of body and spirit).
Simple movements done in pairs allow you to feel what’s happening with you in conflict situations you encounter in your daily life.
These movements are inspired by the practice of Aikido, which anyone can do.
Role-play allows you to adapt the exercises to situations current in your daily life, particularly professional.
‘Who is this workshop for?’
The workshop is for everyone, particularly those who want to develop an embodied and respectful leadership and who count kindness as a guiding principle but know how much of a distance there can be between what we say and what we are.
It’s not necessary to practice Aikido, although those who do will gain complementary benefits, which will enrich and transform their practice.
Presentation text inspired by “The Power of Beneficent Intention for Conflict resolution” by Olivier Gourmet Copyright 2014-2015, Systeic sa The Focusing Center. All rights reserved.
Retreat with Wendy Palmer
This residential retreat with Wendy Palmer is a unique occasion for healing and deepening your experience.
It’s an opportunity for you to refine your Presence practices with the creator of Leadership Embodiment.
It’s also a time to step back and reset yourself in an exceptional setting with the support of a peer group committed, like you, to finding authentic connections, power, openness and stability in their work and personal life.
The retreat lasts 5 days and the number of participants is limited to 16.
Access to Retreats is exclusively reserved for those who’ve already undertaken LE training Levels 1 & 2.