The key to performance and well-being
In Leadership Embodiment level 1, you will learn simple and powerful ways to connect mind and body, develop a strong relaxed and stable leadership presence and align with your purpose in the midst of action and challenging work situations.
You will identify the ways in which your behavior and habitual reactions limit you, and you will learn to shift to an open relaxed and centered state while under pressure.
Level 1 introduces practices for cultivating the 3 Leadership Competencies:
- Being inclusive, especially in difficult situations
- Listening to everything that is being said without taking things personally
- Speaking up for what we believe in, even when there is strong resistance
You will leave with unforgettable insights and simple tools and practices that you can use in everyday work and throughout your life.
Leadership Embodiment Level 1
November 13th and 14th 2023
Building on the foundation of Fundamentals level 1, the Intermediate level 2 course offers participants an opportunity to deepen their awareness and maintain a centered presence in a wide variety of situations and challenges.You will strengthen your presence, your self-confidence, your compassion and even your sense of humor.
Specifically, Level 2 exercises will allow you to
- align your body language with your verbal communication
- center yourself under any sort of pressure and after loss or failure
- communicate what matters to you in a fully embodied way
- reinforce the power of your intention
- receive difficult feedback while remaining open and not taking things personally
- persevere despite lack of support and negative opinions
- step back and reflect before responding to demands made of you
- face multiple demands and learn to say no respectfully
- cut through to the essentials
- reveal what you really want and what level of ambition is right for you now…
You will learn how to use the Bokken (Japanese wooden sword) to raise your energy and increase your capacity for positive power, especially when speaking up.